Saturday, July 21, 2012

21 July update

Hello everyone I know has been a while since I updated my blog
I have been using Facebook for quick shows of my projects
here are some of the thing I'm working on.
this is my Marbek prayer angel
the little girl is almost finished just a few more stitches for the hair and she is done
now all i will have left is the angel it self and then back-stitching
 this is one of the HAED I'm doing
this one is called ebony and ivory
I am on page one row 4
this is my newest one from HAED
this one is called Well read cat.
this is one of my birthday gifts from one of my yahoo stitch groups
and this is the last piece I'm working on for  now
this is American angel by HAED
page 1 row 10, almost done with page one

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!!! You are progressing very well with your stitching. It amazes me how you can do that row by row and not tangle up your thread. I would have a huge tangle!! My stitching mojo has left me again - I think its cause I am home alone - sure wish I had someone to stitch with

    ReplyDelete